The UQ Economics Society is proud to announce that the 15th edition of Creative Distraction is now available in our publications section.
Creative Distraction is the UQES's premier publication, showcasing the work of high achieving students. With an academic focus, the magazine aims to promote excellence in writing, and to give students a chance to have their works published.
This edition features essays on the following topics:
- The Tradability of Knowledge in the KBE
- The Role of Technological Advances and Insurance Coverage on Health Expenditure
- Behavioural Economics: The Case for Realistic Scientific Method
- Economic Growth is a Necessary Determinant in Achieving Economic Development - A Critical Evaluation
- Material Possession, Income and Happiness - An Economic Investigation
If you have a paper of publishable quality and would like to help contribute to future releases of Creative Distraction please visit our publications section for more information.